Meyers Vitamin Cocktail. The Fat Burner, Liver, Bowel support injection
MIC is a proven weight loss injection, which is administered into the gluteus muscle and consists of the following.
- Methione – has lipotropic action and helps to prevent fatigue. It acts as an antioxidant and helps to maintain healthy skin tone
- Inositol – Breaks down fats in the body and promotes healthy hair and skin
- Choline – Helps to control weight and cholesterol levels. It has lipotropic action and helps maintain the nervous system and aids the Liver to metabolize fats.
- Folic Acid – Assists the brain neurotransmitters in their daily function.
- Vitamin B12 – Methylocobalmin – Provides energy and has a mild diuretic effect. It also stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 – Influences hormonal balance and acts as a natural diuretic. It supports the immune system and influences protein metabolism.
- Vitamin B Complex – B1, B2, B3, B5, B7 – Energy production and metabolizes fats.
MIC (Meyers Vitamin Injections) You receive a full complement of all of the B vitamins in one shot. This vitamin injection can be used to support overall energy, mental clarity, weight loss, and it also supports the Liver and bowels. Process takes 5 minutes.
Injection site is the gluteus muscle in the lower hip area.
It can also be incorporated into a regular acupuncture session. Other vitamins can be included into the mix depending of the needs of the client.
Price $65.00. Can be submitted under Extended Health Care Plans
Trigger Point Injections
Trigger point injection (TPI) may be an option for treating pain in some patients. TPI is a procedure used to treat painful areas of muscle that contain trigger points, or knots in muscles that form when muscles do not relax. Trigger points may irritate the nerves around them and cause pain to appear in another part of the body.
What Happens During a Trigger Point Injection Treatment?
A small needle is inserted into the patient’s trigger point. The injection contains a local anesthetic called procaine, B12 (hydroxocobalamin) and a saline solution. The injection releases the trigger point allowing the muscles to relax and the pain is alleviated. Usually, a brief course of treatment will result in sustained relief. Injections usually take just a few minutes and can be incorporated into a regular acupuncture session.
Price: $25.00. This treatment is added to the acupuncture session and can be submitted under Extended Health Care Plans