Micro current and Micro Light is an advanced method of vibrational medicine with many powerful applications for medicine, rehabilitation and esthetics. Microlight technology combines low frequency and low intensity electrical currents with a range of therapeutic colors of visible light. These are delivered through a patented dual probe system that both senses and treats for optimal accuracy and results.
What are the applications of Microlight technology?
- It provides physicians and practitioners with remarkably effective and rapid results for:
- Acute and chronic pain relief and pain management – with no drugs or needles.
- Accelerated rehabilitation after injuries, surgery or stroke.
- Helping heal patients with neurological degenerative conditions such as MS, post-stroke and Parkinson’s.
- Anti-aging facial and whole-body rejuvenation treatments.
- Support for a wide range of internal medical and emotional conditions.
How does Microlight work?
It works in a similar way as acupuncture, through the following mechanisms:
- By removing electrical-energetic blockages in the body that create or aggravate pain.
- Light and currents help harmonize and balance the regulatory systems of the body – neuro-muscular, endocrine and subtle energy – supporting the body in healing itself from the inside out.
- Through lymph clearing, which is vital for resolution of chronic disease and pain processes.
- Boosting cellular ATP levels and promotion of ionic transport through cell membranes.
- Helping the cells and tissues detoxify.
- Microlight provides superior results to traditional needle acupuncture through the use of color wavelengths, specific frequencies and polarities that the body powerfully responds to. This can be considered the greatest modern advance in the 5000 year old history of acupuncture with the ability to use less needles or no needles at all.
How does the facial rejuvenation aspect work? What can I expect?
It works on two fronts – directly to lift and tone the facial muscles and fascia, and indirectly through the whole-body mechanisms listed above. The Microlight systems of facial rejuvenation are based on the principle that “Inner Balance = Outer Beauty”, that is, that the youthfulness and radiance of the face is a direct reflection of the vitality and health of the internal viscera and glands.
The direct effects of Microlight facial rejuvenation include:
- Lifting and toning sagging facial musculature.
- Removing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping reduce deeper wrinkles.
- Helping restore the youthful coloration of the face through improved blood and lymph circulation and internal meridian connections.
- Reducing puffiness and swelling.
- Helping promote healing of acne and rosacea.
- Softening and healing scar tissue.
TuiNa Style Massage
TuiNa is a style of massage where the practitioner may brush, knead, roll/press the muscles or areas between the joints to open the flow of energy (and blood circulation) moving in the meridians, muscles or joints.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese technique where local suction is created on the skin. It promotes blood circulation, improves energy flow (Qi) and can stretch the facia connective tissues that surround muscles, blood vessels and nerves. Cupping is wonderful for reducing muscle tension and releasing trigger points. There are two methods to cupping, one is placing the cups firmly on the skin, another is sliding the cups along the length of muscles which provides deep stretching and less occurrence of cupping marks.
Ear aacupuncture is a form of acupuncture based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem which reflects the body. Conditions affecting the physical, mental or emotional health of the client can be treated through stimulation of the ear points.